The Maggie Collection
Inspired by Maggie Beer who is an Australian foodie, author, self-taught cook, food producer, celebrity cook & Ambassador for the Barossa Valley food culture.
Maggie is made from hemp and organic cotton. Hemp is known to be the strongest natural fiber with improved absorbency and ” breath-ability “. It is also naturally resistant to mildew, bacteria, and insects. Not to mention that the fabric adjusts to your body’s temperature keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter making Maggie your bestie in the kitchen!
- Blend of Hemp and organic cotton
- Natural Linen 100%
- Neck & Waist straps made from strong cotton webbing
- 2 large front lap pockets
- Antique Brass snap button to adjust neck strap
- Apron hem is selvedge for that extra special touch
- One size fits most
- Length: 91cm Width: 74cm Waist Cord: 85cm each cord Neck Cord: 55cm
- Aprons will shrink to correct size after first wash but do take care of me as I am a special fabric!
- Packaged in a re-usable cotton pouch – great for produce
- Made in Australia, with imported and local materials
- Inspired by Maggie Beer who is an Australian foodie, author, self-taught cook, food producer, celebrity cook & Ambassador for the Barossa Valley food culture.